Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, June 09, 2008

Countdown to the Chain Link Conference

I have a two-year pocket size calendar that's only for crochet related dates: CGOA chapter meetings, ideas or themes for the meetings, paperwork dates for reserving the meeting room, Shawl Ministry, National Crochet Month, deadlines for contests and design submissions, field trips, etc.

I just checked my calendar and it's just 43 days to the start of the Conference!

So many ideas, so little time. Once I finish the "It's all About the Purple" project, I need to focus big time on the Ring Around the Posie top. I definitely have a goal to finish this in time to wear it at the Conference. I wanted to design something for the design contest, but just had too many other things that had to be done. I wanted to make several other projects to wear, or accessories, something for the gift exchange, etc. I also need to work on homework for one class. I think that I only have one class that I have homework for, I better look at my folders and double check that. Oh, and when I have time I better start organizing my binder for class notes, handouts, homework, swatches, envelopes for class tickets, materials fees, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home