Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This week in crochet

I'm not writing much this week, my head seems to be in an allergy fog. No, I'm not Claritin clear, Claritin does nothing for me. So, I seem to be spending a lot of time doing a lot of not much. I have been busy with some crocheting, and doing some reading on the Internet especially Ravelry, but not clear headed enough for writing. Today I learned all about the Kitchner stitch for joining two pieces of knitting, as it was suggested it would be a good way to join Tunisian pieces. When I get more clear-headed, I'll get hands on and see how it works.

I've been working on some flowers for our CGOA Chapter meeting Thursday evening, and a little bit on the motifs for the Ring around the Posie top. I've also started on a new Tunisian project which I'm not saying much about at this time, but it is "All About the Purple".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home