Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Crochet Paperwork

Today I've been working on paperwork. It started with reading my email, and getting confirmation on the date change for the meeting room. We have the room on July 31, the date of our meeting. I also recived an email with a new website, and added a link to the group. Then I added events to the calendar, posted about the link to the new website, and the new events on the calendar. I also received an e-newsletter with information about World Wide Knit in Public Day. It's June 14th, and Yarn Love, in Hummelstown is inviting knitters and crocheters to participate. I added that to the calendar and then searched Google to see if there's a World Wide Crochet in Public Day, evidently not. I think there are a lot of local Crochet in Public events during March, National Crochet Month; and I think that a lot of the World Wide Knit in Public events include crocheters.
Right now I'm searching my inboxes, and folders in my emails for emails from one particular crochet contact. I've also gotten distracted by Ravelry and blogs. Just found something that I want to post to the group,...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home