Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sisterhood of the Needle

I'm taking a short break from stitching on the contract piece, which is coming along nicely. Yesterday I received my regular newsletter from Lion Brand yarn which included a link to the above story. I just read it, short and sweet. I'm eager to read more of the stories in the series, all at the Lion Brand site, but I'll have to save them for the next break. You will find the "story index" here.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 23, 2007, Blogger L. said...

Jane,

Your thread crochet is so perfectly done....beautiful! I posted my own story on the Lion Brand Site which is entitled: In Another Life...hope you enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home