Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tunisian in three colors

Yesterday I was exploring various sites and found a tutorial on changing colors in Tunisian that uses three colors. The interesting part is that while you are working loops on with one color, the other two colors are hanging, one on each side of your work. When you get to the end of the row, either working loops on or off, there's a yarn hanging there waiting for you! No need to think about what color you need to pick up, there's one and only one there. I made up a swatch in a 7 x 9 block, using pink, blue and white. It's so cool!
Today, I got an idea for a baby afghan, then an inspiration of how to use that for teaching classes at Michaels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home