Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lady_N_Thread's blog

I've spent the day swatching, usually not a tough deal. Today, it seeemed that someone regularly picked up a hook and dipped it in a bottle from Wonderland with a label that said "Drink Me". I think I tried about 8 different hooks, and couldn't get anything to work. I think I have it now, and I'm working on adjusting the numbers for the starting chain.
Now I'm taking a little break, and found that Lady_n_Thread has posted a very nice tutorial on the dress bookmark I recently mentioned. Very helpful. Be sure to read to the bottom of her blog and check out the baby sweater crocheted from the Leisure Arts booklet "Baby It's Cold Outside". The sweater is just adorable, I bought this booklet recently,...wish I had someone to make a cute sweater.
Nice break, now back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home