Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blog to Check out

Have fun reading JD's blog about the our Crochet Based Economy!

I'm trying very hard to not be sad about missing the Chain Link conference this year. I did get to go 2 years in a row! I had just started to plan for the conference, we got a new camper, we can sightsee, camp and attend the conference - when H lost his job. Hopefully, by next year's conference, hubby will be settled in a new job, and the conference will be close enough to make a nice vacation out of the educational experience. Live vicariously and read blogs of the crocheters who did make the conference.
"Dee"
"Priscilla"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home