Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Knit 'N Style magazine

Here's a magazine that I'll have to check into, Knit 'N Style. Evidently each issue has a design that's done in both knitting and crochet. This feature is done by Melissa Leapman, wait I've heard that her real name is Melissa Freakin' Leapman!

Feb. 2007 Knit & Crochet Cashmere Pullovers
April 2007 Knit & Crochet Springtime Jackets
June 2007 Knit & Crochet Striped Summer Tees
Aug. 2007 Knit & Crochet Transitional Jackets (August is a Back issue?)
Oct. 2007 Knit Cable Tunic, Crochet Cable Tunic (It's July! how is Oct. current?)

I'm going to have to check into these.
BTW, I found out about this magazine from an interview with Karin Skacel (of Skacel yarn)in the latest issue of "Crochet Insider".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home