Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Yarn Review final notes

Yesterday I finished the testing of the swatch. I soaked it in cold water and had no color run, I wasn't expecting any because it is a nice light blue. I let it air dry and it looked great. Then I threw it in the washer with a regular load of clothes, warm water, regular detergent and cycle. Then threw it in the dryer, on low. It came out looking beautiful, great stitch definition, no shrinkage, and even softer than before. Final Rating - Fabulous Fiber!!

I'm looking at different stitch patterns, and thinking about colors; there's definitely a sweater in the plans for this yarn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home