Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Preemie caps

I took the preemie caps to the Shawl Ministry last night. Another woman had a bag full of little caps, some knit, some crochet, but so cute. She had been making them for the Caps to the Capital program, and didn't get them mailed in time. Another woman had knit three little hats in a sport weight yarn, with stripes and little pompoms, they were adorable. Next time I settle in to make some of these caps, I want to try some sport weight with my wooden size I Tunisian hook.

Last night I finished another Tunisian prayer shawls, so I had two in the stack that were blesssed last night. Was thinking of starting another in that pretty Cyprus green, but was busy sewing on tags, filling out cards and chatting.

The contract project is moving along at a nice pace, and is coming out beautifully. I'm very happy with this project.

Still thinking about pattern and colors for that afghan for a wedding gift. Should probably try out one or two of the patterns that I've pulled out of the file and make a final decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home