Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ruffles

Lion Brand has a new yarn that you can crochet or knit and it creates Ruffles! Click on the word Ruffles above and it will take you directly to the "how to crochet" instructions. I've got some ideas already. I guess I'll have to get a ball and play around, when I get all my other work done.
I have about 4 more items to finish up for the fair, have about 2 weeks for that.
On the hooks - thread baby bootie, my design, hope it comes out to match the first
thread pineapple edging, to put on a pillowcase
fingering weight baby bonnet to match pineapple sweater
Tunisian shells & columns shawl for Shawl Ministry
confidential project
Works in Mind - too many to list
And Today's Annie's Attic Free Pattern of the Day didn't help. It's a vest that I'd love to make, great design.

When playing with the Ruffles, and getting ideas, let's remember subtlety. Check out the Lola cartoon on Lion Brand web site
"Lola"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home