Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Picture problems

Still working with the camera/computer/printer software and trying to figure out why the picture of the doily baby afghan won't show up on the blog.
We had the printer/copier/scanner already when my brother sent me a digital camera!! Since camera and printer are the same brand, and printer has a digital camera card slot on the front, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to load the software that came with the camera. The first time I uploaded pictures I had to play around a little,...put the card into the card slot?, use the cable between computer and camera? I finally got the right combination and got the pictures into HP Imaging. The next 2 times the uploads were quick, easy and painless. Then I took pictures of this afgahan and tried to get them onto the computer, then onto this blog. Well, I finally got them onto the computer, but they didn't go into the right program. I messed around and finally got them into HP Imaging. I tried to "add photo" on the blog, it tells me that it was added correctly, but no pictures shows up.
I"m hoping that I don't have to uninstall the software, then reinstall. Aarrrggghh!
I'll get daughter #2 to work with me tomorrow. She's majoring in commmunications, web design!! We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home