Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's All About the Purple Afghan

I just spent time typing up a nice entry, clicked the button to add a picture, and the computer shut down all my Internet windows! Reminder to myself - save work regularly, especially after adding links and before & after adding photos.
Anyway, as promised back at the end of June, here is a picture of the finished afghan.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 13, 2006, Blogger Mimi said...

Wonderful afghan, I love the colors on it!

 
At Saturday, October 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this afghan! Very pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home