Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crocheted Puppets!!

How much fun is this! Check out the above link for some wonderful puppets to make for your children or grandchildren. Pets, farm animals, zoo animals, woodland animals, and sea creatures.

I think my favorites might be the goat and the cow. I love the set with the blowfish & the starfish. Look around, can you Find Nemo?
The pattern books each contain 3 puppets, for a price of 2.75 pounds, a little over $5 US. You can choose to get the UK or the US version of the printed pattern.

Be sure to check out all of the patterns at this great site. I just love the Jack-0-Lantern earrings on the Seasonal page. Don't miss the Christmas Earrings - angels, holly, snowflakes, pointsettias, Christmas trees, Wow! Don't miss the Party through the (Y)ear! - along with the Jack-)-Lantern earrings, there are autumn leaves, hearts, shamrocks, dragonflies! and summer hats with ribbons. The summer hats are definitely my favorite!

Check out all the other patterns, too. I purchased the pattern for the rainbow baby afghan. I love that, and it has potential for a lot of variations. I discovered this site while searching through Yahoo's list of crochet groups. I'm thinking of joining several more groups. What, 11 isn't enough for me? But, I do learn different things from each group, and they're great for giving you links to great patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home