Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Misc. stuff

COUNTDOWN - about 27 hours till leaving!
Yesterday my daughter (she's majoring in communications - web design) added a new button to my sidebar. It's for Crochet Garden, I've fallen in love with the beautiful designs. Be sure to check out her site.
While reading my favorite blogs I've found out "The Crochet Dude" is going to the conference. I love reading his blog, because along with crochet information, new designs, new yarns, etc, Drew always has fun stuff about his cats & friends, his house & garden, plenty of photos. My other favorite blog is "Crochet with Dee", and Dee will be at the conference, too. Another blogger who always has plenty of photos and stories. You feel that you actually know these people because they share so much in their crochet stories. Looking forward to meeting Drew & Dee, along with many other fellow fiber friends.
I now have crochet stuff in the living room & bedroom of daughter #1, and clothing in my bedroom & bedroom of daughter #2. Then paperwork in living room & some still on the computer table in kitchen. In the 27 hours I have, I have to pull all this stuff together & get it out to the van. Have a quick trip out to buy a case for the new camera, extra batteries & charger. I'm realizing that I have few crocheted items of clothing to wear, must remedy this!
I'm currently debating whether to wear the Tunisian sweater I designed & made last year. It's got a few problems - mostly in fitting, but I love the stitch pattern & the design does have potential.

"I'm gettin' my act together & I'm takin it on the road."

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you too!!!
~Dee
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home