Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, July 17, 2006

CGOA National Conference!!!!

I'm back from the conference, and I had the greatest time. My file box is stuffed with class handouts, swatches, free patterns & magazines from companies eager to promote their products; my brain is stuffed with new techniques, ideas, inspiration and new ways to look things; my shopping bag is stuffed with wooden hooks, yarns, and Christmas gifts. Hopefully, my camera is stuffed with pictures to share.

Tuesday & Wednesday I was able to write in real time, so I will get those up here very soon. After that I was busy, busy, busy; I made notes & will have to write, but will share as much as I can.
I'm already looking forward to finding out about next year's conference and making plans.
If you get a chance to attend, grab it, you'll learn a lot and have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home