Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

COUNTDOWN 6 1/2 hours approx

Last night I almost forgot that it was Shawl Ministry night. I was getting clothes piled all over the bed, making lists, thinking about a store trip, when I realized it. I went and we all had a good time discussing kids, their college plans, summer vacations, etc.
I took advantage of being out in Hershey, and stopped at the KMart for a travel alarm clock, no luck, so will take the hubby's. He can use one of the electric clocks from girls' bedrooms, they're not using them! I also got my grocery store trip out of the way, got juice, fruit, mixed nuts and other munchies; used my debit card & got extra cash, so now I don't have to go out to the bank.
Started designing and crocheting a case for the digitial camera about 10pm. Right, I didn't have enough to do!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 11, 2006, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Hi Jane! Hope to meet you in PA!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home