Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Libray books

I have a big stack of crochet & knit books from 4 different local libraries. Wish I had more time to really read through them & write thoughtful reviews.
Spent many more hours yesterday on getting photos of crocheting, editing, & sending them to M for web design project. It's getting exciting. Yesterday I also started a new afghan. It's to be donated for the raffle at the dance studio - It's all about the Purple! I'm using orchid, dark orchid, pale plum, medium purple & white, so far. Trying to find amethyst, which will go with lavender. I think it's going to be gorgeous.