Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Computer work

Today I spent hours working, on my own and with my daughter on things involving computers and crochet. With her help I finally got that link in my sidebar, that link I was approved for months ago, I got an email with the information on putting the link onto my blog. Not matter what I did with that copied code, though, it didn't show up on the sidebar.
Well, daughter #2 (from now on known as M) is taking a class in web design this semester, so I asked her for help. M also made a button with the CGOA logo to show you that I'm a CGOA member, but also, if you click on the logo, it takes you to the CGOA homepage.
I also spent a lot of time scanning crochet items & emailing them to her for a project for her design class.