Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, February 17, 2006

More Olympics & Crochet Olympics

Tues. Feb 14 - mens figure skating, speed skating - swatching threads for doilies
Wed. Feb 15 - I worked from 4 - 8:30. Did a little bit of work on the Snow Flower doily. I know better than to work on something complicated while working. It was a slow night, so I only had to answer a few phone calls, and be available if the teachers needed anything, oh, and be available for homework assistance, and watch the over-active "studio baby" who is now 2 1/2. I supervised her mopping the bathroom floor!
Olympics - moguls, downhill skiing, & more Okay, I stayed up all night watching! - Snow Flower doily - ripped back to the row I started at work after figuring out that something wasn't quite right.
Thurs. Feb 16 - men's figure skating & snowboard cross -Olympic debut. Wow, there's a sport that's fun and exciting to watch. Give me more! - Snow Flower doily

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home