Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Latest book purchase


My current thread/lace obsession has me searching eBay for interesting patterns and books. I recently purchased a booklet called Lace-Making with Crochet Hook and Knitting Needles, published by Thiriez & Cartier-Bresson in Paris. The copyright has no date, but includes the line "Copyright reserved in all countries, including U.S.S.R." From the look, I'm thinking that the book may be from the 1950's. I've tried a Google search, which brought back several library holdings, but not dates. If anyone has any info. I'd love to know more. I plan to take this along to the "Gathering of the Guilds".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home