Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Latest doily


There's a great doily pattern that they call "Small Table-Mat in Crochet", that certainly needs a better name! I started making it in yellow (not the good stuff), thought I understood the directions perfectly, and thought I followed them diligently, but I came out with 6 shells around the centre, instead of 8. Started again in blue, and found my mistake. I made it with one round of shells, instead of two, I like smaller doilies. I plan to make at least one more of these, I have a creative variation that I think will be awesome. Must buy some other thread first. I have at least one ball of white that is trash-cheap. Away with you - tie up the tomatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home