Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Birthday Gift


I'm playing with my Sonshapes hooks, grouping them in different ways & scanning pictures. They're so pretty!
Did I write about my birthday gift? My husband won a Sonshapes hook on eBay. It's a light wood, size M with a white-silver heart bead with gold specks, and a dangle that says "Someone Special". Now I'm searching for a pretty H hook. I have a very nice set G, I, 2 J's, K, L, M, N. So you agree with me, I need an H, right?

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Beautiful. And your logic is impeccable. Of course you need an H hook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home