Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Orchid Afghan progress

Monday evening, while watching tv, I made 1 strip for this afghan. Tuesday evening I finished another strip. Last night I decided to try a little variety, I finished the white center portion of 2 strips and started the orchid on one. Tonight I should be able to finish these 2 strips. This afghan will be finished in no time.
Customer loves the orchid color choice. She gives me a general, "I'd like several shades of blue", or "browns, tan, beige". I guess I should know by now that's she's always thrilled with the colors I select.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home