Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Organizing the Fair paperwork

Yesterday I put my fair information into a spread sheet. Section, class, item name, description, premium, and whether it had been completed. I planned what I thought I could resonably finish in the available time. The filled out the entry form. I mailed it out today. I entered 11 items, have 6 of them completed.
Next I want to make a master list and tape to the lid of the storage tub I'm using to collect all the items that will be going to the Fair. So far the tub contains a pullover sweater, Tunisian scarf, baby dress and booties, Polish Star potholder, and 2 doilies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home