Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sonshapes hook

That's right, I bought another Sonshapes hook on eBay. I'm getting quite a collection of wooden hooks, but the Sonshapes are definitely my favorite. Great hook shape, beautiful bead and jewelry work, and super smooth.
The latest acquisition is a light tan wood, with very prominent graining. Then it's topped with gold trims, and a swirly brown and gold bead. I now own 3 Sonshapes, a J in purpleheart with silver trim and my birthstone, a garnet; a K hook in Gemwood (green, wood/resin blend)with a lampworks bead with a pink rose, and the L hook with the brown and gold. I'm hoping to get some pictures of the hook collection, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home