Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fair Progress cont'd.

Well, didn't make it to AC Moore yesterday, and Wal-Mart didn't have the periwinkle for the afghan. So I moved on to another project on my list. I had yarn and pattern for a baby dress, coat, hat and booties. Last night I started on the dress, and I'm now about 1/2 finished. Not too bad! On this dress, imagine fingering yarn and a D hook. Very little stitches. Now think about front post and back post half doubles! That's right, that's a half in those post stitches. The pattern is in Leisure Arts booklet Sunday's Best for Baby by Patricia Nasers
"Leisure Arts booklet"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home