Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, June 03, 2005

What's happening? - crochetwise

Truthfully, I've been very busy with all kinds of non-crochet things, so most of my crochet stuff is relegated to thinking about crochet and crochet projects.
Both of the girls are home (for a few days), one's leaving tomorrow for a cruise to Mexico. I can only dream! And if I'm going to dream - in the summer issue of Crochet Fantasy "Come join Susan Huxley and Crochet Fantasy on a 7-Day Western Caribbean Cruise aboard Carnival Cruise Lines. April 30, 2006" It's only $938 for Inside Stateroom and $1038 for Oceanview! And that includes 3-days crochet workshop.
Susan's books include Crochet Aran Sweaters, More Crochet Aran Sweaters,
Crochet Sweaters: Simple Stitches, Great Designs "Crochet Sweaters on Amazon"
It's also available at my favorite online book store "Crochet Sweaters on Alibris"
Today's Crochet: Sweaters from the Crochet Guild of America " Today's Crochet on Amazon"
I can't afford this dream on 3 part-time jobs. I'll have to get moving on applying at Michaels to teach crochet. Then maybe get some of those designs published.
Hey, I'm dreaming big here. It's so much fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home