Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Another Wooden hook purchase

I came home last night to about 80 new emails. I haven't caught up yet, but had to read the most important ones first. I found out that I won 1 of the hooks I was bidding on at eBay. It is a size H, made in purpleheart wood with a purple glass bead on the top. The bead has a pinkish rose on it. I will add a picture of the hook soon, probably after tomorrow's busy day of teaching, followed by tutoring, followed by working in the office of the dance studio.

An interesting note about my last wooden hook. At the conference I was wearing my Tunisian crochet shawl, made in blue/brown Bernat Boucle and thought I needed a way to keep the shawl on, and still have 2 hands on crocheting, so I used my wooden hook as a "shawl pin", threading the hook between the double crochet stitches. Wow~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home