Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Purse

I stopped at AC Moore on the way home today and bought the skein of TLC Heathers that I needed to finish the purse. I also bought 2 different buttons that I thought I might use, wasn't totally sure that I wanted to put on the button and button loop in the pattern. I finished the purse this evening, added round, bamboo-look handles and decided not to use a button. The purse is fabulous! I'm going to love carrying this around at the conference. Just have to find a small wallet for cash, credit card, etc. The wallet I have now is bigger than many women's purses, then I carry way too much. Know what I should carry in this purse? A small ball of cotton, and a crochet hook to make a dishcloth for the exchange, not much else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home