Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, March 11, 2005

New & Interesting Yarns

Berroco has someinteresting new items on their website "Berroco"
Here is a description of their TuTu, boy it sounds just like the Breeze I bought at Jo-Ann. "description of TuTu"
When I use the zoom and look at the details, it is very similar, but not identical. I like the Breeze a lot better. My husband and daughter did not like any of the swatches I worked in Breeze - Tunisian simple, Tunisian knit, edging on Tunisian knit in a sportweight, ... Now I'm thinking of a small purse/bag...
I also like the GeM, the description is so 60's! "GeM description"
Love the Suede. "Suede" I saw this at Ben Franklin's recently, and was very tempted. It would make a great poncho, or maybe this is what I should use for a small purse...
So many yarns, so many ideas, so little time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home