Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, February 25, 2005

What kind of Yarn are you?

I'm exploring new crocheting, yarn, patterns sites today. I found a pattern for the Sierpinksi shawl! My daughter said I should make one, she did a Science Fair Project on the Sierpinksi triangle. That would be my influence - I did so love all kinds of hands-on-math activities in our homeschooling. The fun thing about this pattern? It's not written in crochet language, but mathematical formula.
"Sierpinski shawl picture and pattern"
I was reading a blog about knitting and crocheting, when I came across a square with a pretty pattern and the words "You are dishcloth cotton" with what looked to be a poem underneath. It had a link to a quiz to determine what type of yarn you are. Fun! Well, here are my results You are Merino Wool. You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Should I worry that I'm actually allergic to the type of yarn I am?
Maybe I could be Homespun...it has the same characteristics without the allergy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home