Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Variegated Yarn Arrives!!!

The purple variegated Finally arrived yesterday. Because of snow, I had the day off my day job - teaching math, and my evening job - working in the office of a dance studio. So I put on the tea kettle, and settled down to crochet. My private crochet lesson I did over the phone. I suggested she use the magazine I lent her and see if she could follow the instructions for the half double stitch. The afghan with the purple variegated is taking shape, and moving along at a pretty snappy pace. Though, I am amazed at how slow the classic crochet seems to be compared to the Tunisian crochet. I'll probably be doing a little of both every day for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home