Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Excellent crochet journal

Crochet with Dee - I'd love to! Dee's daily journal was the inspiration for me to start this site. Along with Dee's news about her crocheting, yarns, patterns, teaching, family, she also offers book and product reviews, links to sites of interest, and lots of humor.
I started this entry on Friday, and saved it as a draft. Kept thinking about going back and finishing it. You really should know about Dee's journal. Well, today she has an entry about President's Day; and she's not talking Washington and Lincoln!
Go to Dee's entry "Presidents' Day" and read about which Presidents Dee honors.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 28, 2005, Blogger CrochetWithDee said...

I am so tickled, Jane, that you credit me with inspiring you to start your own blog! (I had meant to stop in earlier and state so, but couldn't figure out blogger/comments w/o joining ... I joined blogger just so I can tell you how proud I am that you have your own blog!) Yee-haw!!

I look forward to keeping up with your crochet adventures!
~Dee
http://journals.aol.com/crochetwithdee/CrochetWithDee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home