Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Round Granny pillow cushion

I'm back to collecting links to fun things. Here's a tutorial on creating a round granny pillow cover. Notice the paper with the hand drawn symbols for the beginning rounds. She has even taking the time to write out the instructions twice, once in UK crochet terms, once in US crochet terms, and posted the step-by-step pictures in both. It took more time than just a note saying UK treble = US double, but more helpful for beginners. Great photography. What fascinated me, though, was the beautiful lace in the background.
A lovely entry, I aspire to create lovely blog posts!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 01, 2011, Blogger Andrea said...

Thank you for the link to my blog...that lovely lace in the background was a Thrift Store find. I think it cost about 50p!

ax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home