Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

crochet clip art

A reader left a comment on a previous post, asking about crochet clip art. I've spent most of the day looking for some good clip art. In my searches, I'm surprised at how often the search term "crochet" brings up pictures of yarn and knitting needles. But a bigger surprise is that term bringing pictures of croquet mallets. People don't know the difference between a croquet mallet and a crochet hook?!


I finally hit the jackpot and found a great source of pictures of crochet, crochet hooks, crochet fabrics, etc. Enjoy looking "clip art"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home