Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New to me Designer

I think that I've discovered a new favorite designer! I recently found these "adorable Mary Jane booties" on Ravelry, and had to purchase the PDF pattern. Aren't they just fab! And the color combinations, what an eye for design. Tonight I've come across several other sets of adorable booties, "Little Button Loafers" and "2Strap Mary Janes". I love the white with the pastels, and these adorable pastel heart buttons. These designs are by Sylvia Schuchardt. Great job Sylvia!!

You probably need to be a Ravelry member to see these links, but you should be a Ravelry member anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home