Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I've been on vacation

I hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays! I've just returned from a trip to MD, and then down through VA to NC. Daughters #1 & #2 joined me on the first part of the trip and Christmas with hubby's Mom. Then daughter #2 returned home with her dad, she has to pack and be ready to start a new job out of state, next week. Daughter #2 joined me for the looooong drive through VA, and we stayed at my parents. My younger sister and her #2 daughter were there, and my #1 brother and his wife and daughter visited several times. We did miss the rest of the aunts, cousins, and in-laws who were unable to make it, but had a fun, relaxing visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home