Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Need a quick and easy last minute gift? Maybe for a friend who likes useful, functional items,...but you want to show off your crocheting skills. Try these lovely Doily Potholders. They're from an Annie's Attic leaflet called Quick and Easy Doily Potholders, and are designed by Judy Nelson.
I made one in a few hours this afternoon, with supplies I frequently have in my stash, some worsted weight cotton, and some #10 thread. This is part of a Christmas gift, and daughter #2 is thrilled with the results. The second potholder is on the hooks. Now I need to take a break and get some wrapping done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home