Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Crochet-A-Long Doily



I made a few changes on the last round. I was about half way around when I decided I was tired of fighting the slip stitch picot, I was going to make single crochet picots. I also decided that something was missing between the "fans", above the diamond spiderwebs, and decided a picot would work well there. To put that picot in the center, I added an extra double in the chain space. I really love this doily, I'm already planing to make a second. I usually don't like to make 2 of the same, I want to experience something new, a new challenge. But this worked up so nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home