Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, July 21, 2006

"Basketweave" pattern found

After hours of searching the Internet, I've found the pattern for the basketweave. It's called "MaryM's Goofy Basket 'Ghan". Well, that's why I wasn't finding it with Crazy and Basketweave! On my Google search, page 23 finally came up with Jane's Hooked on Crochet, March 2005! So I went to this very blog to find the link that I was searching for! That's one of the reasons I try to add as much information as I can to these entries. It shares info. with other crocheters, but I can use it as a reference when I'm searching for things I've "misplaced". Check it out, I love the technique and the look. I've been thinking of a complete baby afghan in this technique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home