Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More photos

Forget to mention all the gorgeous shawls that were in the Market. There was a beautiful one, light & soft, in the Old Shale pattern, also called Feather & Fan. Still trying to adapt this stitch pattern to Tunisian. If I can't get it as light & lacey as this one, I'm going to have to practice my knitting!

Here are some more pix -



the wooden Tunisian hook I bought from Asciano




the Sock CAL group

After my evening class, I went down to the After Hours Lounge, original just looking for a snack before going back to my room to watch Numbers. There were people working at assembling squares into afghans for Warm Up America. I chatted for a little while, then decided to stay and work a little, also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home