Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Crochet-A-Long doily



I think I forgot to credit the pattern on the first crochet-a-long doily. It is Priscilla Hewitt's "Petite Pineapple", check out the pattern. Check out our "Crochet-A-Long group", too. The group now has moderators for several crochet-a-longs, groups for thread, granny squares, toys and garments.

I finished a second doily using the Petite Pineapple pattern. I used some of the #20 Cebelia that I had from the oval pineapple doily. It was called simple pineapple doily, 1946. The pattern is no longer available on the site where I found it, but I think it's up somewhere else on the web. If I remember I found one in purple, and one in a variegated. The variegated thread didn't show the beauty of the pattern itself though. I'm thinking of framing these 2 doilies, when I get the tablecloth framed, and using them as an art arrangement in my front entryway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home