Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A New Group


I've joined another crochet group on the internet. Okay, technically it's not a new group, it's a sub-group of a group to which I already belong. Someone on the "Crochet Partners" list suggested starting a crochet-a-long, and the response was positive. Several ladies took charge, set up a group site on Yahoo, put together a poll of what type of patterns to tackle first, selected patterns, set up folders, etc. I think that I joined on Wednesday, and decided to work on the doily, the other choice at this time is afghan squares. I did 4 rounds on Wed. evening, rounds 5 - 12 on Thursday,..."just finish this round before going to bed". When I got up Friday morning I found an error on the middle of that last round. So I had to frog half the round, then finish rounds 12 -14. I need to block it, but probably won't get to it until Wed or Thurs, shawl ministry on Mon, teaching & tutoring on Tuesday, tutoring & working on Wed. Oh, it would be nice if I could find a few hours to go see the Farm Show before Friday.

"Crochet Partners"
"Crochet-a-Long"
"Pineapple doily"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home