Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Weekend crocheting

Yesterday, I started on the purse from the Joann web site. Well, actually I did more than get started on it. I crocheted all day while hubby was at Scout meetings. I would have completely finished it, except ran out of yarn with 4 rows to go. I don't know why, but I always use just a small amount more than the pattern calls for. I think I leave really long tails to work in. The pattern called for 5 oz, I had a 5 oz skein. So tomorrow after teaching and tutoring I'll stop for another skein, then will have lots left over for swatching new stitches.
Today, I started on my shawl out of the blue and brown Boucle. It's working up very fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home