Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More goodies in the mail

Saturday's mail brought 2 new patterns. One is a pineapple shawl that I purchased from Art of Tangle, they have some really nice shawls and sweaters on the site. I've been thinking about the Double Yoke Sweater for a while. I'd have to make it a lot longer, those short tops don't look very good on me.
"Art of Tangle"
"Double Yoke Sweater"
I also received the latest pattern I won on eBay. It is a baby afghan done in Tunisian knit stitch for the body, and cluster stitch border. Very similar to what I was working on designing a while back. Need to finish up the current projects and actually get these designs to a publisher. Am I dragging my feet on that for some reason?
Today's mail brought the small items I ordered from Herrschner's, stitch markers and stitch holders that I wanted to have before the conference. Also the first magazine of my new subscription, Crochet Fantasy. I have not had time to really look at it, will have time tomorrow evening, as the dance studio is closed and I don't have to got to work in the evening. Just teaching from 9-3, then 2 tutoring sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home