Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Nice Mailman

I think my mailman should get a special gift this week. Today he delivered my latest eBay purchase, a set of Easy Tunisian hooks, a Get Started Book and the book 101 Easy Tunisian Stitches. Now, I already have the set of Easy Tunisian hooks, but they seem to always have projects on them! I have more than one of my most used crochet hooks, so why not more than one of each size of Tunisian hook. I have been debating getting the 101 stitches book, did I really need it when I already spend about $25 for the Encyclopedia of Tunisian Crochet? But the hooks and book were listed at $16.99, the hooks alone usually sell for $20, and the book for $25. It was a good deal. Well, the book is great. There are a lot of stitches that aren't in the Encyclopedia. I've already selected a few that I want to practice, I can add them to the sample afghan that I'm working on, part of a group project with Tunisian Crochet Group. Then, I've selected a couple that I want to swatch, possibly to use in a shawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home