Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Saturday - Banquet and Fashion Show

Saturday evening was the banquet and fashion show. Everyone was wearing crocheted garments. I think I took almost as many pix of the audience as I did the models in the fashion show.


There were door prizes, too. I think I'll have to check out that Cool Crochet yarn, it looked like it had a nice shine. The bras constructed for the Bravo auction were on display. A lot of creativity there.

I especially like the freeform entries, one in purple from the Connecticut Chapter, and one in pink, I think Dee's work.


Favorite garments include the Master of the Dark Needlearts costume,



a beautiful knitted shawl,


and Pauline Turner's Peacock Shawl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home