Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some Fabulous Freeform

I have been busy with making swatches and writing lesson plans for the CYCA Certified Instructors Program, and for the Tunisian class that I will be teaching at Knitters Day Out in September. I haven't had much time for writing, but I have been finding some fun things on-line and dropping them into a post and saving them.

Here's a blog that I discovered while checking on the "CGOA Blog Now" site.

Check out the lovely freeform on Shelby's blog. Two of her designs won prizes in the CGOA Design Competition. The awards were announced at the July Chain Link Conference in Manchester, and the items were on display and shown during the fashion show. Shelby's little baby coat won the Grand Prize! My favorite is the Dutch Blue Necklace. Lovely scrumblings, and a fabulous job of joining them into a work of art.

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 23, 2010, Blogger Shelby Allaho said...

Hi,

I just started following your blog and was amazed to find that you mentioned me here! Thank you for that and for visiting my blog!

 
At Monday, August 23, 2010, Blogger Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

Shelby,
I saw your projects at the Chain Link Conference. Fabulous!! Congratulations on your multiple wins.
Thanks for checking out my blog. Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home