Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chain Link registration

I started a post on Wednesday about Chain Link prep time, then jumped onto the CGOA site and registered for classes and events. I was amazed that I went on about noon-time and there were already several classes sold out! I registered for all the classes that I wanted, but I'm encouraging everyone to register as soon as they can in order to get exactly what you want to take.
I'm looking forward to the Conference, taking classes, attending events, meeting up with friends I've made at other conferences, and meeting other crocheters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home